Pioneer Water Tanks is recognized as a leader worldwide in delivering large scale water storage infrastructure to some of the largest and most complex construction projects. Pioneer Water Tanks are approved for commercial projects in California.
Our extensive engineering and permitting options can be designed to suit earthquake zones, cyclonic regions, heavy industrial or highly specialized environments.
Pioneer Water Tanks are committed to providing the best quality product and service from the first contact to the completed project.
Napa Sonoma Water Tanks are Ready for Commercial Projects
Pioneer Water Tanks’ extensive engineering in our standard and custom water storage systems outlast other options in quality and durability. Our project options include permitting engineering packages with an engineer wet-stamped cover letter per the project.
We offer extensive commercial accessory options for a variety of applications including for fire protection and drinking water. Our commercial and industrial accessories are warrantied per project with the manufacturer.
Pioneer Water Tanks are manufactured with Next Generation ZINCALUME® aluminium/zinc/ magnesium alloy coated steel (“AM”) and next-generation COLORBOND® prepainted steel as the longest-lasting water storage system worldwide.
ZINCALUME® with ActivateTM technology is coated with a zinc/aluminum/magnesium alloy (55% Al, Zn) that combines the sacrificial benefits of zinc with the long life barrier protection of aluminum.
Why are Pioneer Water Tanks manufactured with ZINCALUME® steel?
1. In the majority of applications, ZINCALUME® steel offers superior corrosion performance to galvanized steel.
2. When compared to a galvanized steel of equivalent coating thickness, ZINCALUME® steel offers an increase in service life from 200% to over 400%.
3. ZINCALUME® steel surface has a much smaller spangle and presents a better surface for post-painting applications than galvanized steel.
4. ZINCALUME® steel has a fine resin coating that serves several functions including, temporary corrosion protection, anti-finger marking, reduction of wet stack storage and dry lubricant. Galvanized steel is not resin-coated.
5. ZINCALUME® steel offers a better sustainability position as it requires significantly lower volumes of coating metals. At the same time, increased service life over galvanized steel means it is in service longer before requiring replacement lowering the building energy inputs through lifecycle extension.
NSF-61 Certified for Drinking Water
The Pioneer Water Tanks’ AQUALINER® Fresh tank liner, is third party NSF-61 certified for drinking water storage.
The National Safety Foundation standards for drinking water are developed by a team of scientists and industry experts to guarantee products worldwide. The NSF/ANSI 61 Drinking Water System certification is accepted worldwide and is applicable for drinking water across North America.
We offer a full line of accessory options for drinking water storage as well as for dual-use fire tanks.
Commercial Water Tank Installations in Napa and Sonoma County
Pioneer Water Tanks’ thorough check methods are employed to ensure a correct installation from beginning through commissioning. Our procedures provide for ease of installation, less time on site, minimal infrastructure and construction personnel. Our proprietary jacking system is utilized for taller water systems instead of heavy equipment for efficiency and a reduced footprint on the job worksite.
The following is an example of a commercial Pioneer Water Tanks installation by Innovative Water Solutions.