Pioneer Water Tanks include quality features with the option to upgrade and add accessories for multiple applications. The following features are included with every standard Pioneer Water Tank system. Our 40,000 gallon water storage tanks are approved for drinking water and fire protection systems.
• Polyethylene outlet and shut off ball valve
• Six-inch overflow drainage pipe with a flapper valve
• Sacrificial Magnesium Anodes for extended protection through electrolysis
• Access hatch and a removable ladder
• Removable 1,000-Count food-grade nylon filter basket with a lid
• Geotextile underlay protection for underneath the tank liner
• Super Sealent food-grade foam seal for in between the roof and body
Be Prepared with a Water Tank with Fire Drafting Connections
Residential and commercial buildings in California are required to have a fire protection sprinkler system with adequate fire flow. Pioneer Water Tanks are approved as a water source for fire protection with the appropriate fire drafting connections to the local fire authority.
We offer a full range of commercial accessory options to expand the functionality of your water system.
Our engineering packages help with the permit process when needed. We also offer specialized water system engineering per project requirements.
ZINCALUME® Steel Durability
Pioneer Water Tanks’ are manufactured with Next generation ZINCALUME® steel with patented Activate® technology.
ZINCALUME® Steel’s Activate® technology introduces magnesium into the aluminum-zinc alloy coating, improving galvanic protection by activating the aluminum. The result is a tougher protective coating that’s more resistant to scratches and scuffs encountered during construction that lasts 200% longer than Galvanized Steel.
Customize Pioneer Water Tanks with COLORBOND® steel options. COLORBOND® steel improves the aesthetic of the tank with embedded color options, without compromising the quality of Steel.