Included Standard Accessories for 10,000 Gallon Water Tanks
Pioneer Water Tanks include quality features with the option to upgrade and add accessories for multiple applications. The following features are included with every standard Pioneer Water Tank system.
• Polyethylene outlet and shut off ball valve
• Six-inch overflow drainage pipe with a flapper valve
• Sacrificial Magnesium Anodes for extended protection through electrolysis
• Access hatch and a removable ladder
• Removable 1,000-Count food-grade nylon filter basket with a lid
• Geotextile underlay protection for underneath the tank liner
• Super Sealent food-grade foam seal for in between the roof and body
Pioneer Water Tanks’ are manufactured with Next generation ZINCALUME® steel with patented Activate® technology.
ZINCALUME® Steel’s Activate® technology introduces magnesium into the aluminum-zinc alloy coating, improving galvanic protection by activating the aluminum. The result is a tougher protective coating that’s more resistant to scratches and scuffs encountered during construction that lasts 200% longer than Galvanized Steel.
Customize Pioneer Water Tanks with COLORBOND® steel options. COLORBOND® steel improves the aesthetic of the tank with embedded color options, without compromising the quality of Steel.